The Vice President is a leader who assists in the growth and development of club.
- Assumes presidents duties in his/her absence or in time of need
- Create schedules and projects with the president
- Responsible for initiating growth in the club
- Keep track of minutes of all club meetings and email them to the other board members
- Club recorder and historian, keep record of events and activities
- Current student of College Saint Benedict and Saint John’s University
- Able to enroll the GBUS 394 Student Club Leadership course (fulfills the Experiential Learning requirement)
- Previous leadership experience preferred
Like this position?
Email us your resume and we will contact you as soon as possible.