Operations research analysts use mathematical and analytical methods to help clients investigate issues, identify and solve problems.
- Work with media planning and account teams to identify key targets for campaigns
- Collecting and analyzing data on customer preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand
- Forecasting and tracking marketing and sales trends, and analyzing collected data
- Measuring the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and strategies
- Currently student of College Saint Benedict and Saint John’s University
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Skills of presenting information both orally and in writing
- Understanding of Statistic and Mathematic methods
Like this position?
Email us your resume, we will contact you as soon as possible.