Promotional Video Contest
I Love #CSBSJU
Please ☆Favorite the video you like, and share to your friends!
$60 BestBuy Gift Card
A GoPro Hero3 Camera
3rd Prize & Creativity Award
$30 BestBuy Gift Cards
Who: Currently enrolled individual students and/or groups at CSB/SJU.
Theme: What are the best things about CSB/SJU? You could include:
– Your favorite places to be
– Activities you like to do with friends
– Sporting events
– The beautiful campus
– And more
Length: A minimum of 60 seconds and a maximum of 90 seconds.
How to Submit
After you tag us on Facebook or Twitter, we will send you a contest form to submit to the social account that tags us on Facebook or Twitter. Please fill out the form and submit it before the deadline.
Once you submit the form, you will receive a confirmation email. Your submission will be considered as completed after you receive the confirmation email.
Submission Due Date: April 14, 2015 (by 11:59 p.m.)
Haven’t finished？Submit an Extension Request Form
The selection of winners will be evaluated based on
The total number of likes on Facebook and favorites on Twitter (we will record the total likes and favorites at 10:00 pm, April 21).
A panel of selected judges will evaluate based on:
2.Technical Quality (video, audio, effects, etc.)
3.Promotional Value (How well it promotes CSB/SJU)
What to know how to create and edit videos?
Join ViewIn’s Training Session on March 25th (Wednesday) in the Benedictine Art Center Computer (Mac) Lab to learn the basic skills of video editing.
1. This is the first time that you have submitted this video for any contest.
2.To be eligible, the entry must not:
- Infringe or violate another’s rights (Copyright, and etc.)
- Contain inappropriate and offensive content(obscene, tortious or libelous)
- Violate laws or regulations
- On submission of video, we will consider that you have authorized the College of Saint Benedict and Saint John’s University and ViewIn to use your submissions for promotion of the school and this contest after you submitted your work.
Labs that could edit video on campus:
- Multimedia Editing Lab (Quad 451-1):
Access is available from 7:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.
Your ID card must be approved by Media Service to access the lab.
- Multimedia room at Clement Library at CSB
Open Time: Mon-Thu 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Fri 8:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Sun 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- C100 Computer Lab of BAC at CSB
Please feel free to contact us at [email protected]